Kids Cook 2
- Teach them about food and where it comes from.
- Teach them how to prepare and enjoy nutritious food.
- Get them to try new foods. If they help prepare it they will be more likely to eat it.
- Have some fun together – cook, talk, make a mess and clean up together.
- Help them practice their reading and math skills, and enhance their hand-eye coordination.
- Give them practice following directions and cooperating as part of a team.
- Build their confidence and independence in the kitchen.
- Give them a sense of accomplishment.
- Teach them food safety and safe kitchen skills.
For recipes to make with your family, click here.