How to Start an Elementary School Milk Program?
Download a copy of How to Start an Elementary School Milk Program (pdf). Within this document, coordinators will learn how to:
- Determine parent interest. Download the School Milk Program Survey
- Ensure the school has a fridge for dedicated milk storage.
- Inquire about milk delivery.
- Decide on payment plan. Download information about pre-payment systems
- Communicate to parents.
- Collect payment (if doing a pre-pay system). Download pre-payment forms
- Set up a milk delivery schedule.
- Register for the School Milk Program.
- Organize milk distribution.
- Decide how and when to have milk draws.
- Run the program.
Have Questions?Contact Us